Site to visit with Conch Republic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'm more of a reef person, but enjoy the occasional wreck. Half and half for six dives would be fine, since most of my recent diving this Fall has been reef or shore dive (or Quarry). I've been on a few of the open ocean wreck dives off Maryland. Low viz, green water, strong currents, pretty broken up, etc., so these wrecks from my research should be a nice change of pace. Not wreck certified, but appears plenty to enjoy on the exteriors. Capt. Gary, looks like a nice set of dives you are suggesting- but I guess you should know just about better than anyone.

Night dives are one of my favorites, especially for photography, but I am with my wife, a non-diver. She let me set the location so I could dive, but that might be pushing it a little too much. But maybe I could sneak in an afternoon dive or so- she'll be at the pool.

Ideas on the water temps in the first half of February?

Thanks again for the fast feedback. Should firm up our plans in the next week.

Terry

---------- Post added December 12th, 2012 at 04:31 PM ----------

Made the reservations for the mornings of Feb 12-15th.

Eagle / Secret Garden
Spiegel Grove/ Molasses Reef
Duane / Snapper Ledge
Betty's

Really looking forward to it. It will be nice to see a wreck where it isn't broken up into a thousand pieces.

Terry

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom