site availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's up now, isn't it? So why claim it's down "all the time" :wink:

G_M

P.S. You need a different, better, dentist. Your teeth are a mess. :wink:

This post probably sums it up quite nicely...

jepuskar:
They should just dump the chat threads..thats about 500,000,000,000 posts right there of useless ganter
Would you like your money back? Please take your receipt to the Customer Service desk...

jepuskar:
Why does it seem like this board is down all the time? What is going on and what needs to be done to fix it?
Trolls:D

As a side note, while trying to get on earlier, when I got the 'white screen of death' if you will, the will send an email to support page or what not, there was a misspelling I noticed... apologize i think. I think it was spelt apologise. I seem to see that screen alot and noticed it a couple of times. Not too big a deal though.

utdivermatt:
As a side note, while trying to get on earlier, when I got the 'white screen of death' if you will, the will send an email to support page or what not, there was a misspelling I noticed... apologize i think. I think it was spelt apologise. I seem to see that screen alot and noticed it a couple of times. Not too big a deal though.
It's okay, the link doesn't work. :lol2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom