Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hahaha who is that picture of? Hahaha

Chip aka onespeed, in pink :)

I really like this shot of chip :)

:no: Not an accurate representation of Mister ONESPEED.

Now THIS is a picture of Chip. He's doing manly things like going to a football game, drinking beer, and being with a chick.

l_1385807cf6ec4a108416605ce6a0fa9e.jpg

:rofl3::rofl3: I like :lotsalove:Chip:lotsalove: in pink :rofl3::rofl3: but i'll bet the football game was a blast :blinking:
Oh did I mention? :popcorn:
Really like the darker hair :wink:

Looks like fun too. :D Yay for being manly. But that doesn't look too single ^_-

Chick question!!! lol :D Scary :D

Looks like fun too. :D Yay for being manly. But that doesn't look too single ^_-

:shocked2: :confused: Who said he was single?

Last edited:
Rofl. My jokes rule :) Btw, kayla, find anyone to answer your chick question. Hopefully it wasn't anything serious, cuase I'd feel bad for joking about it. But alas, when I hear chick question, i think EEEEW. O_O! Girls talk about wierd stuff. Like donuts and coffee.

Yes, Emily showed up. I had a question about True Religion jeans-- if anyone owns a pair, drop me a message, I have a question.

:no: Not an accurate representation of Mister ONESPEED.

Now THIS is a picture of Chip. He's doing manly things like going to a football game, drinking beer, and being with a chick.

l_1385807cf6ec4a108416605ce6a0fa9e.jpg

This is just begging for a photoshop... :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom