Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a 2001 Mauser. If she had her way, she'd be a Squirreller as well.

Attachments

• Mar07 squirrel (7)a.jpg
    Mar07 squirrel (7)a.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 69
IT'S THE TEMPTATION

I have jumped off that boat Hundreds of times! Captain Paul ran it out of Jupiter then finally threw in the towel and retired somewhere. I will have to look the outfit up sometime and jump off her again.

NOW BACK to the TOPIC!!

Diving with the Hot Single Girl!--

They do not have a online sign up so I do not know how many seats are left but here they are

Adventure Scuba Diving and Watersports

WHO has signed up? -- I see lots of people talking the talk who is walking the walk?-- I am working that day, well actually night (2300 ~ 0700).

I know some of you are thinking you are going to BUY every seat and get some alone time. Actually that is a good idea....

Eric this Kim looks like she could/would shoot you. :shocked2:
:

:D Kitty has Claws!! :no: If I had a video upload site (and skill) I'd link the Course of Fire of her running and gunning down the cardboard terrorist!! Very talented, however being a Nurse she'll fix whatever she breaks.

WoW--

LOOK AT THE SITES this outfit dives out of sunny isle!! They DO LOTS of wrecks I have never dove.

COOL WRECKS

WHO has signed up? -- I see lots of people talking the talk who is walking the walk?

I know some of you are thinking you are going to BUY every seat and get some alone time. Actually that is a good idea....

I'm just not that desperate.

Am single though.

Wormil and I are PM'ing each other about heading out to the shooting range if any single women want to join up for some informal 'how to shoot' lessons. PM one of us if interested.

:
LOOK AT THE SITES this outfit dives out of sunny isle!! They DO LOTS of wrecks I have never dove.

COOL WRECKS

I know it will be fun to hit some sites that are more southern then the normal sites.
10/18/08 pm dive
Adventure Scuba Diving
293 Sunny Isles Blvd
Sunny Isles Beach, 33160
(305) 949-1194

4 spots booked so far :wink: but one is me and one is the event organizer, I don't know who the other 2 are :)

I'm just not that desperate.

Am single though.

Wormil and I are PM'ing each other about heading out to the shooting range if any single women want to join up for some informal 'how to shoot' lessons. PM one of us if interested.

Non-shooter here :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom