Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh no no no no---

THE LADY is trying to meet MALE divers. SO she need only pick a boat. Book HER seat and then post the trip.. MEET the SINGLE Girl DIVER trip.

I am thinking a 12 pack boat where she is number 1 and then 11 single dudes sign up to dive with her.

NOT A LADIES day dive.. remember you broads tried that a few years ago and it was a big hen house of cackling chicks bashing men. It was not a nice Amazonian day without men but a day of talking about men hence you still brought the men.

SO back to my suggestion to the OP. Pick a boat, day and time. Post it here and watch it fill up. Feel free to make a mold of what you'd like to see on the boat such as..

Hieght __to __
Wieght ____-____
Hair Color Style.
Car
annual salary
medical benefits
shoe size
max bench
number of push ups, sit ups, pulls ups done in two minutes.
Best home cooked dish.

You can set minimum requirements for whatever catagory you find important to you. Whamo you get 11 possible canidates. You also get a nice day of diving with ELEVEN men of the type you like to look at. Even if they are all lying worthless creeps you still get a day of diving!!

THis is my idea-- of course this is real world stuff and not pretend interent stuff.

Use SCUBABOARD to make REAL world diving experiences.. not to read and dream about them.

"THis is my idea-- of course this is real world stuff and not pretend interent stuff.

Use SCUBABOARD to make REAL world diving experiences.. not to read and dream about them."

To put that in simplier terms...

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA!!

Oh no no no no---

You can set minimum requirements for whatever catagory you find important to you. Whamo you get 11 possible canidates. You also get a nice day of diving with ELEVEN men of the type you like to look at. Even if they are all lying worthless creeps you still get a day of diving!!

THis is my idea-- of course this is real world stuff and not pretend interent stuff.

Use SCUBABOARD to make REAL world diving experiences.. not to read and dream about them.

LOL. Worthless creeps. I'm dying laughing.

Anyways, I'll step up and host a "DIVE WITH THE AWESOME WORMIL" day.

DIVE WITH THE AWESOME WORMIL
Hey ladies, come dive with the world's greatest wormil!

Not only is he single, he's sexy and he has a sense of humor! Step right up! Don't be shy!
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19th (The day after the shark tooth dive in venice beach....) You can spend some time doing a beach dive with wormil at HIBISCUS AVE in LBTS! Make sure to bring money for parking meters and plenty of water to drink! Sure to be a good time for all!
ACT NOW, SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED

Limit 1 wormil per person per day. In event of defective wormil, please note that we cannot refund your money.

I even made my own flier!

Seriously though, I'll be doing the Venice Beach dive on the 18th, and I'll hit up LBTS for a dive on Sunday. :)

Oh no no no no---

THE LADY is trying to meet MALE divers. SO she need only pick a boat. Book HER seat and then post the trip.. MEET the SINGLE Girl DIVER trip.

I am thinking a 12 pack boat where she is number 1 and then 11 single dudes sign up to dive with her.

NOT A LADIES day dive.. remember you broads tried that a few years ago and it was a big hen house of cackling chicks bashing men. It was not a nice Amazonian day without men but a day of talking about men hence you still brought the men.

SO back to my suggestion to the OP. Pick a boat, day and time. Post it here and watch it fill up. Feel free to make a mold of what you'd like to see on the boat such as..

Hieght __to __
Wieght ____-____
Hair Color Style.
Car
annual salary
medical benefits
shoe size
max bench
Best home cooked dish.

You left off 'post pics of gear'.... :)

Oh no no no no---

Hieght __ - __
Wieght __-__
Hair Color Style.
Car
annual salary
medical benefits
shoe size
max bench
Best home cooked dish.

6' 2
180 - 200
dark hair
eyes must be blue
No car Must be a Truck
Salary ?? depends Must have a job
Must be fit
Loves southern cooking

OK find me one:popcorn:

"THis is my idea-- of course this is real world stuff and not pretend interent stuff.

Use SCUBABOARD to make REAL world diving experiences.. not to read and dream about them."

To put that in simplier terms...

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA!!
... this as my GF is rubbing her body against me... OH, and she says hi, Eric... Oh, and good night.. M..u..s..t.. not succome... Oops... too late..

by.............................................................

6' 2
180 - 200
dark hair
eyes must be blue
No car Must be a Truck
Salary ?? depends Must have a job
Must be fit
Loves southern cooking

OK find me one:popcorn:
OK, you like very skinny men.... German or mid-European features: who works in construction... but, is not the boss... between 21 and 33 and has no appetite...

Perhaps you should broaden your horizons.. :wink: (especially with kids under 21)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom