Single Divers looking for Roommates for the 2017 Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know this is last minute....but I just got engaged and I am rooming with uber dave and would like to know if another female would like to room with me. ..we could just switch out. ...if not that's okay too.

Dave wants to keep his room and I could just move to another room (if that's possible) and we could still keep the same dive teams and such. I don't want to be too much of a bother, so if not it will be just fine.

I just wanted to throw it out there

Thanks in advance

Cheers

I know this is last minute....but I just got engaged and I am rooming with uber dave and would like to know if another female would like to room with me. ..we could just switch out. ...if not that's okay too.

Dave wants to keep his room and I could just move to another room (if that's possible) and we could still keep the same dive teams and such. I don't want to be too much of a bother, so if not it will be just fine.

I just wanted to throw it out there

Thanks in advance

Cheers

First Congrats on the Engagement :thumb:

Unfortunately unless someone already in the crew wants to swap with you this is not possible.
There are no extra rooms available for us at the resort. We had to turn back all unused rooms weeks ago.
I hope you understand.

@cardzard that's what I was thinking. ...someone else who was already going could switch. ....but it's no biggie....and of course I understand

Thanks for the reply though

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom