Single Divers looking for Roommates for the 2017 Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jennifer - did you find a roomie? I'm interested in going and need one. I'm a 44 yo male from Baton Rouge. If anyone else reads this and is looking, hit me up. Thanks. Andy

Hi Andy, yes I did, sorry, but I think there is another girl interested in going. She posted in the other forum. I posted a thread about you looking for a roommate. Maybe it could work out for you two.

Cheers

Looking to do my first dive vacation and have been debating between Bonaire and Roatán and I prefer this trip more.

Im female from Florida, I am. An open water diver, and will share a 2-for-1 on one of the Hill/Dock or Hill Superior rooms! Haven't had a chance to call, so hope those are still available.

I also just found out about this trip a week ago so I think the deposit was due already (yesterday?)

Looking to do my first dive vacation and have been debating between Bonaire and Roatán and I prefer this trip more.

Im female from Florida, I am. An open water diver, and will share a 2-for-1 on one of the Hill/Dock or Hill Superior rooms! Haven't had a chance to call, so hope those are still available.

I also just found out about this trip a week ago so I think the deposit was due already (yesterday?)

did you ever find anyone -- i know there was one other person looking

No, no one replied so then I went ahead and put my deposit down for the Bonaire trip as that one only had a few spots left. Didn't want to miss out on both opportunities as it is very late in the year and spots for both trips are filling up, and so are the flights.

did you ever find anyone -- i know there was one other person looking

@Andy Ralph -- there is a girl in this forum that is looking for a roommate. did you ever find one check with @Nikole -- I know she was looking too -- maybe you two can work something out together -- the price is unbeatable. I would hate for you guys to miss out

cheers

I am looking for a roommate if anyone is interested. Please msg me here. Thanks.

I have a roommate now. :)

Back
Top Bottom