Single digits today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Yup, my fellow Texakans, nine days and change my plane will take off from the Rock, final destination, the piney woods. Of course Bren and I will head to Coz the first week in June, but then it's home sweet home on the range. :D See you this summer!

tony

Tony....will you still know how to be a 'TEXAN'---sure!!!! :D

Allright Tony !!!!
I'm starting to feel more Tropical already !!! :D

damm there goes my Curacao source & fix....Good to have you back in the us

CheddarChick:
damm there goes my Curacao source & fix....Good to have you back in the us

Just change it to a Texas fix....LOL :D

WELCOME HOME, TONY!!! :cheers:

It'll be nice to do some good freshwater diving. Ilena, you and my brudder are welcome anytime!

HEY FRANK, when we get settled in, we'll have to take the boat over to Brandy Branch for some good muck diving, you can actually see the bottom from 15-20 FT!

ain't Texas grand.....and that's right, you're not from Texas?..... Texas wants you anyway..... or so Lyle sings.....:D

scubatexastony:
Of course Bren and I will head to Coz the first week in June, but then it's home sweet home on the range. :D See you this summer!

tony

Who are you diving with in Coz? My husband (txdano) and I will be there at the same time, diving with Blue XT~Sea.

Martha:
Who are you diving with in Coz? My husband (txdano) and I will be there at the same time, diving with Blue XT~Sea.

We're staying at AquaSafari Inn, right above the dive shop, makes it easy to get on the boat and store the gear in the shop. We have always had a good time on the large boats and pretty much tail the "group" and do our own thing, photos and such.

Maybe we can get together for some dinner!

~tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom