Single CL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kavka

Reaction score
I'd like to know if someone tried Frog RB. I'm still working on my DIY CCR and i'd like it as small as it can go. At first I intended to made dual overshoulder CL, but then i saw Frog design. Very nice and clean but I dont know about about the Wob

Gorazd

kavka once bubbled...
I'd like to know if someone tried Frog RB. I'm still working on my DIY CCR and i'd like it as small as it can go. At first I intended to made dual overshoulder CL, but then i saw Frog design. Very nice and clean but I dont know about about the Wob

Gorazd

While I was at Zero-G this year Leon from CustomRebreathers (meg) was diving a prototype single OTS lung (as a test for 2 independent loops).. He used it down to 300fsw, he said it did breathe harder than the dual design but felt it was acceptable because of what it will allow in redundancy (allowing to place to independent loops). And there is a shift in buoyancy on the side with the lung(roll effect) when exhaling/inhaling, atlthough overall buoyancy is unchanged. And remember since its a single lung this lung has to be larger than would be necessary on dual lungs

Hey dude....the group is really looking forward to your classes coming up in Feb I have been preping them by doing numerous 120 to 140 ft jumps with the units off of our coasts to get used to increased PN2's. Respond to my regular email account not this board.

Back
Top Bottom