Since we're fascinated diver pee habits...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL! I'm trained as a jeweller... sometimes a mere one-tenth of a millimetre makes a world of difference. :wink:
Well, if you're only peeing one-tenth of a milliliter into your suit on a dive, then I will agree, it's not much of an issue :)

But they are treating it first. That's entirely different situation.

So maybe people would take a pee-treating-unit along. Just like a rebreather backpack or something...

We would have so many models! Dol-pee-in, O-pee-tma, Pee-volution, Pee-galodon, etc.

So maybe people would take a pee-treating-unit along. Just like a rebreather backpack or something...

We would have so many models! Dol-pee-in, O-pee-tma, Pee-volution, Pee-galodon, etc.

Keep it up and pretty soon PADI will want you to pay for the cert card and class!
:rofl3:

After it's all said and done, the thing to remember is that if you are accustomed to peeing in your wetsuit be sure to NOT eat aspargus the day before.

Conversely, if you drink pee does it make your asparagus smell funny?

I'm not sure this will work out very well in COLD water. Things tend to shrivel up a bit. And if the water isn't cold, why wear a wetsuit?

I'm also not sure about peeing in a semi-dry wetsuit. The water doesn't flush through very well. Of course, that's why you pay the extra money. So water WON'T flush through.

Other than that, go for it! Let us know how it comes out.

Richard

That's a pretty fine distinction.

Mathematically.....as the limit of issue approaches 0, "not much" approaches "no" - and it is reasonably accurate to approximate one as being the same as the other.

Now this is really being too clever for your own good. :D :wink:

As a mathematician you will know that there is a HUGE difference between 'the limit as you approach zero' and 'a really, really, really, really small number'.

'Not much of an issue' does not mean so infinitesimally small as to mean no issue at all.

Last edited:
You're having way too much fun with this thread.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Maybe PADI could issue an annual PEE sticker for $ 80. 00. It would be free after you reach 60. (age not dives)
Any instructor could create a specialty and submit it to PADI for approval, so it could work. Nude Diver should developed general standards for the course.:deal:
:newyear: everybody

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom