Since I can't go diving for a while

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonderful shots!

Chris

justleesa:
Not that hard at all...I could teach ya:wink:

OK...I'll take you up on that, but you know my computer level :wink:. While I am on holiday I will take some in the panorama mode (I have to use the XD card, right?) and then when I get back, I'll have a go.

Hey, I'm always up for learning a new skill!

Thanks Chris!

Sounds like a done deal alcina! :D First of all yes, you have to take your pictures with the Olympus xd and second in P mode.

Also start from left to right....I used a tripod so I stay the same level....ummmm, what else? When taking the panorama pictures the screen will be split into 3(6) parts. you will have a larger middle field and two bars (one to each side). There is also a horizon line to help you stay even. The areas that are in the bars are what overlaps. Lets say you take a picture of.....what now?....Let's say a mountain and you start from the left, it would look like the attachments....tell me if I have to say any more.. You can take up to 13 (I think) consecutive pictures in Panorama mode

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom