Simpsons Trivia... game... kinda...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boney

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've seen this done before and it seemed like a good idea...
Since practically everyone has seen the Simpsons it should be fairly easy... The way it works is someone posts a Simpsons quote and people try to guess who said it, you can also be specific as to which episode/context it was said. Whomever guesses correctly gets to put the next quote down and the game begins again... To start I'll put one of my favourites down...

"Tastes like burning"

boney:
"Tastes like burning"

Ralph, in the episode titled Das Bus, when he eats the wild berries. Hehe. (that's off the top of my head, btw)

You're right Janko...

Figured I would pick an easy one... you're up to bat... post a quote and we'll see what happens...

C'mon, these are easy. That's Groundskeeper Willie.

next:

"Have you ever seen a man say goodbye to a shoe?"

gfisher4792:
Mr. Scorpio, to Homer.

Here's one: "Bonjourrrrrrr, ya cheese eatin' surrender monkeys!"

Once again, Groundskeeper Willie

How about this:

"Things aren't as happy as they used to be down here at the unemployment office. Joblessness is no longer just for philosophy majors. Useful people are starting to feel the pinch."

Kent Brockman.

Here's a tough one from an obscure character voiced by James Earl Jones: "Frankly, you people made pigs of yourselves.''

MSilvia:
Kent Brockman.

Here's a tough one from an obscure character voiced by James Earl Jones: "Frankly, you people made pigs of yourselves.''

Wasn't that one of the one-eyed Aliens? --Cerak or Gorak or something like that???

Back
Top Bottom