Simon, aka Buddha summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lexvil

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This seemed like the best place to talk about Simon;

Simon is in Australia and working, he has withdrawn somewhat. I think it may help if his friends here were to reach out, keep it light, show him light.

if anyone would like to contact him DM me and I’ll give you his email if you need it.

Wasn't he in the middle of moving and dealing with some life issues, and he gave us all a heads-up that would be the case? When I've had to make big changes, sometimes I had to temporarily shut off certain parts of my life and focus, to ensure I did what I absolutely had to do to complete the next step in a timely manner. I don't think he needs a dozen email in his inbox, perhaps just send him a link to this thread.

I certainly enjoyed interacting with him and when life gives him the opportunity to come back he'll be more than welcome.

Wasn't he in the middle of moving and dealing with some life issues, and he gave us all a heads-up that would be the case? When I've had to make big changes, sometimes I had to temporarily shut off certain parts of my life and focus, to ensure I did what I absolutely had to do to complete the next step in a timely manner. I don't think he needs a dozen email in his inbox, perhaps just send him a link to this thread.

I certainly enjoyed interacting with him and when life gives him the opportunity to come back he'll be more than welcome.

Agree.

He’s a good egg. Last post I remember seeing was about having found a local place to dive where he was now living.

I chat with him regularly. He misses his son and is coming to terms with living in Australia. New job, friends all take a while to get used to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom