Simon, aka Buddha summer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for all the support. Struggling a bit. Am trying to re engage. Guess I just did🙏🏻
Welcome back Simon, hope things are settling down a bit for your new life in Australia :thumb:

@buddhasummer it is good to see you posting again! In honor of your return I went and picked up a like new titan.

Attachments

• 20230425_221112.jpg
    20230425_221112.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 41
Simon hasn't met me but I came across many of his informative posts in this forum. One particular thread with detailed measurements of Hollis F1 dimensions pops into mind, but there are plenty more. It's folks like Simon and all those who share their knowledge that makes this community amazing.
I'm happy to be thought of as one of the many who positively contribute, some very awesome folk in our community. I learn from modelling, fortunately I've come across some amazing teachers here.

I'm happy to be one of the many who positively contribute, some very awesome folk in our community. I learn from modelling, fortunately I've come across some amazing teachers here.
And, in turn, you've become one of the ones many of us try to model our behavior here after!
It is great to see you back!

Best,

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom