silver or black?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FWIW, the advantage of shooting in huge resolution is that you still get a decent res when you crop the image. I find this especially useful underwater, where the wide angle the go pro give often requires serious cropping...

Rene

FWIW, the advantage of shooting in huge resolution is that you still get a decent res when you crop the image. I find this especially useful underwater, where the wide angle the go pro give often requires serious cropping...

Cropping shouldn't be necessary. Particularly 'serious' cropping. If you routinely need to crop a lot, ur doin it rong. Get closer. And then a little closer. Finally, get even closer. Your videos will be clearer and the colors will be better.

There's a reason a fisheye is the preferred WA lens for still photography.

--
Sent from my Android phone
Typos are a feature, not a bug

I got the silver as my 2nd GoPro because I liked having the screen built in and it being the smaller size. I am happy with my purchase and its much easier for me to use this without needing the LCD BacPac.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom