For Sale Silicone Drysuit Neck Seals a cautionary tale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, thanks @MaxBottomtime I guess I will cut my throat even more! But, I wouldn't want to upset the rest of the Scubaboard Supporters that are only looking out for their fellow ScubaBoard members!

Waterproof Seals are $35 each shipped.

By the way, I will be reaching out to you for anything I buy from now on. I don't know where you pulled that site from your azz but hot damn! I love saving some money!

I threw In my usual list of places I order from, even put the excellent ole wacky world in, and low and behold... All of them say $100 each.

Since you folks have been as helpful as hemorrhoids, I posted my Miflex hose listing if you would also like to go crap on that one! Or even better, maybe from now on, I will just post want I want to sell, and you folks can let people know what they should pay for it!

But all kidding aside, @MaxBottomtime I need a new truck next year. I found my 2022 for 2% under invoice and thought I was doing great... show me your ways.

Well, thanks @MaxBottomtime I guess I will cut my throat even more! But, I wouldn't want to upset the rest of the Scubaboard Supporters that are only looking out for their fellow ScubaBoard members!

Waterproof Seals are $35 each shipped.

By the way, I will be reaching out to you for anything I buy from now on. I don't know where you pulled that site from your azz but hot damn! I love saving some money!

I threw In my usual list of places I order from, even put the excellent ole wacky world in, and low and behold... All of them say $100 each.

Since you folks have been as helpful as hemorrhoids, I posted my Miflex hose listing if you would also like to go crap on that one! Or even better, maybe from now on, I will just post want I want to sell, and you folks can let people know what they should pay for it!

But all kidding aside, @MaxBottomtime I need a new truck next year. I found my 2022 for 2% under invoice and thought I was doing great... show me your ways.
Everybody appreciates a graceful loser. You sure Dominion Voting wasn't involved in your first searches?

I think I might buy some seals from you at full price so you can afford to go back on your meds.

-Z

@Bierstadt agreed. The saving grace to the pricks like Zef.
I would prefer ppl to not use my post so share info but what the hell. Now I know there is one obscure website that sells them so much cheaper than the rest of the world.

To be fair, Waterproof seals are pricy, maybe even better than Si-tech as where Si-Tech is good enough I use a waterproof neoprene seal in the quick neck rings, very speedy but totallyworth it.
I thought Si-tech made seals for Waterproof like Scubapro makes regs for Halcyon. Thus the quality should be the same.

@p_kos i feel the waterproof are thinner, they stretch better and somehow they don’t break as easy. In defense of the sitech seals I had to trim quite a bit from them.

I thought Si-tech made seals for Waterproof like Scubapro makes regs for Halcyon. Thus the quality should be the same.
They are shaped differently although interchangeable so they, if made by them company they may be made to different specs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom