For Sale Silicone Drysuit Neck Seals a cautionary tale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chanly83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have three silicone drysuit neck seals I need to get rid of. I also have the yellow ring you jam into the Si-tech systems that I no longer need.

-Waterproof Blue Standard in original bag never put into suit. $80 + shipping
-Waterproof Blue Standard mounted on my drysuit and checked for fit and put my drysuit back into the bag. $60 + shipping
-Si-tech Black Size unknown. Came with my SF Tech drysuit that had the Quickneck installed. I need to do some decent trimming on the original seal for a 16" neck. Heavier material than Waterproof but I preferred those more. $80 + shipping

** I might have another Waterproof and another sitch floating around if I get the motivation to go gear diving. Prices are fairly firm but will hear offers, as long as they are not a joke.**

IMG_2502.jpegIMG_2503.jpegIMG_2504.jpeg

Is there something about the neck seals you are selling that your price is above current US retail prices?

-Z

They're $20 from seaskin and like $10 shipping for 5 of them...

Is there something about the neck seals you are selling that your price is above current US retail prices?

-Z

Nothing special beside I can google and read.

@Boarderguy please post where you can get waterproof neck seals for $20.

I haven’t paid too much attention to the rules about posting, but I am guessing being an azzhole posting ******** on ppls classified ads probably is frowned upon.

@Boarderguy please post where you can get waterproof neck seals for $20.

I haven’t paid too much attention to the rules about posting, but I am guessing being an azzhole posting ******** on ppls classified ads probably is frowned upon.
Here you go buttercup. I mentioned where to get them and I was not the only one to state your misguided price was ridiculous... but yeah, shipping is ~$10 if you order a few of them. And since this is SB we tend to look out for eachother and your crazy prices are just that. $80 is nuts

Screenshot_20230429_181459_DuckDuckGo.jpg

To be fair, Waterproof seals are pricy, maybe even better than Si-tech as where Si-Tech is good enough I use a waterproof neoprene seal in the quick neck rings, very speedy but totallyworth it.

Ok my bad @Boarderguy one of my seals is sitech. The others are waterproof. Googles waterproof prices and you will see those are fair. But hey if you don’t like my pricing your more than welcome to get a moderator or don’t comment and spew complete crap

Holy crap google sitech silicone and they are $50 or more in the states!
New price on the black seal $35 plus shipping.

Waterproof is staying the same.

To be fair, Waterproof seals are pricy, maybe even better than Si-tech as where Si-Tech is good enough I use a waterproof neoprene seal in the quick neck rings, very speedy but totallyworth it.
I wanted to try the neoprene seal but just had the sitech pulled out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom