Signed up for DIR-F...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on the provisional Laurens, I know it has been a loooooong wait for you since you signed up in February.

Derek S:
Congrats on the provisional Laurens, I know it has been a loooooong wait for you since you signed up in February.
I'm not out of the woods yet, I want to pass.

Laurens

El Orans:
I'm not out of the woods yet, I want to pass.

Laurens

Same here, I got a provisional back in March and I don't feel that I've improved enough to pass, but I'm going to keep working at it until I do.

Andy Kerslake's best advice during the course evalution was very short: "Go dive." :D

Congrates on the course, you'll notice that it will change the way you see diving to a certain degree. :wink:
Hands down, the best course I ever took. :D

aquaoren:
Congrates on the course, you'll notice that it will change the way you see diving to a certain degree. :wink:
Hands down, the best course I ever took. :D

i agree bro, makes me feel ripped off. taking AOW and all! also i feel like a born again diver. feels good to finally be liberated. my eyes are open:) they will even have an open water course next year with dir-fundies included. man that would be a good course producing the most able and competent divers instead of the fly by night factory certifying agencies.

Spoon:
they will even have an open water course next year with dir-fundies included. man that would be a good course producing the most able and competent divers instead of the fly by night factory certifying agencies.
The course should be available by november 2005, last 8 days and include Nitrox.

El Orans:
The course should be available by november 2005, last 8 days and include Nitrox.

thats like OW, AOW, NITROX AND DIR- FUNDIES combined! that would be one kick azz course but having taken fundies for 3 days might be a bit too much for aspiring new diver. it will not be for everyone but anyone completing this course would be first rate, competent and safe:)

El Orans:
What kinds of things do you need to work on and improve so you can pass the class?

Randy43068:
What kinds of things do you need to work on and improve so you can pass the class?
#1 Awareness, #2 no use of hands, #9 SMB deployment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom