Join in the Adventure! DIR-F on Maui...September 22-24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
September 22-24, 2005 (Thursday-Saturday) is the first scheduled DIR-Fundamentals course on Maui... if you are interested in joining us, or would like more details shoot me a PM ...

Course will be taught by Mr. Joe Talavera of 5thD-X who taught the recent DIR-F in Kona.

Come join in the adventure!

Aloha, Tim

P.S. Deadline to sign up is Friday, July 29

Tim,

Good luck on your upcoming DIR-F class. I recently signed up for DIR-F in PA, in the end of June. Can't wait. Of course, I would love to do it in conjunction with a trip to HI, but I realize this isn't going to happen :frown: Since I'll be a couple months ahead of you in that training, feel free to PM me with any questions. (I had tons and tons of questions.)

Mike

Thanks Mike,

Yeah it helped taking it on the Big Island before trying to organize one here, now at least I know what's needed infrastructure wise... I could probably try a re-evaluation to get passed my provisional, but I think I'd rather take it again as I can see gaining a lot more from it the second time around.

If you change your mind, come join us instead :wink:

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom