Signed up for course today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for saying your glad i joined the ranks of divers. That means alot to me. I am going to do my best at this and overcome some fears. If you read my post in the intros, you will see i had a terrifying encounter with a shark at 10 years old. I can't wait to pass the course and be certified, then can proudly and boldy say "I am a certified Diver!". I think that will gain a lot of respect. Thank You.

You might want to read this, for a nervous beginner's experiences learning to scuba dive:

Blub Story

Guy

I went in today to take my last 3 book tests. I only have a problem with the last test. My instructor advised me to go home and study it more and come back tomorrow. My problem was with the dive planner. It was confusing me so much i got upset with myself. So, studying it more tonight to see if it will "click".

I so want this book study stuff to be over with! I am ready to jump in the pool and start the actual training! Wish me luck! Thank You Divers!

Hey Congrats on joining the ocean world!! I do remember being nervous when I entrolled OW and once you learn and get in water you will love it. Let us know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom