Sig Line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:huh: Is it fixed yet??

What seems to be broken?

I had a little weather indicator in my sig line for about two years that was a source of much amusement (and some consternation from those not living in a warm climate as I do) that just stopped working. I have asked why it isn't working but am yet to receive a good answer, instead I get links to seven page threads that have nothing to do with my question. Kind of irritating.

Ah, external links have been severely limited due to overloading issues on the DB server. Take heart, a new and much, much faster DB server has been ordered and should be up soon. Will this enable us to allow these types of links? We're not really sure! We might need multiple DB servers to provide the throughput needed to allow unfettered fun. Until then, we certainly don't want to crash the DB server repeatedly, so we have scaled back on what is allowed.

Ah, external links have been severely limited due to overloading issues on the DB server. Take heart, a new and much, much faster DB server has been ordered and should be up soon. Will this enable us to allow these types of links? We're not really sure! We might need multiple DB servers to provide the throughput needed to allow unfettered fun. Until then, we certainly don't want to crash the DB server repeatedly, so we have scaled back on what is allowed.

Thank you, while not what I wanted to hear, at least that was a lucid answer.

Not all blondes are created equal...:rofl3:
Nope. My towhead daughter had troubles in public school because she got bored (I so remember that from a generation earlier) but graduated the U with 3.5 in Spec Ed, picked the school she wanted while others were struggling to find any school. Lots of natural blonds in that house actually, but no lack of smarts.

Some blonds just ask for trouble, bringing it up if no one else does.
sad-smiley-053.gif
You're right; it has to be a conspiracy.
:wth: no more frowns? what do you have to do? :-(
sad-smiley-052.gif
You got no frowns?
sad-smiley-021.gif
Awwwww!
sad-smiley-033.gif
Sad I am for you.
bananasad.gif

OMG :W-T-F: is gone too???
OMFG-ONOZ.gif
I remember when SB first changed to V-board and adopted the smilies that originally loaded with it. We had "family safe" rules for posting then, and this one smilie that sneaked in unnoticed for a while - but I think everyone was afraid to use it.
sad-smiley-064.gif

'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself.
"Words. Words. Words." Hamlet
angel-smiley-026.gif

[c]
nanerwaveytrain.gif

[/c]

Nope. My towhead daughter had troubles in public school because she got bored (I so remember that from a generation earlier) but graduated the U with 3.5 in Spec Ed, picked the school she wanted while others were struggling to find any school. Lots of natural blonds in that house actually, but no lack of smarts.

Some blonds just ask for trouble, bringing it up if no one else does.
sad-smiley-053.gif
You're right; it has to be a conspiracy.

sad-smiley-052.gif
You got no frowns?
sad-smiley-021.gif
Awwwww!
sad-smiley-033.gif
Sad I am for you.
bananasad.gif

OMFG-ONOZ.gif
I remember when SB first changed to V-board and adopted the smilies that originally loaded with it. We had "family safe" rules for posting then, and this one smilie that sneaked in unnoticed for a while - but I think everyone was afraid to use it.
sad-smiley-064.gif

"Words. Words. Words." Hamlet
angel-smiley-026.gif

[c]
nanerwaveytrain.gif

[/c]

I've never seen that much gibberish in one post, congrats Don!!!!:dork2:

Back
Top Bottom