Sig Line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to learn how to spell depressed instead of this: :( I am going to have trouble with this. . . .

OH and no more :wth: WTH is up with that! Where is that annoying smiley thread. . .

I have to learn how to spell depressed instead of this: :( I am going to have trouble with this. . . .

OH and no more :wth: WTH is up with that! Where is that annoying smiley thread. . .

OMG :W-T-F: is gone too???

Yeah this smiliey inq-however you spell it-tion is really sucking :( I am depressed now . . .

OMG :W-T-F: is gone too???
:w-t-f: >> :w-t-f:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/site-support/144327-smilies-input-wanted.html

:popcorn:

Where is that HUGE tub?
:lurk: >> :lurk:

I do know......because he said so.....that Pete was getting a bit concerned about how linking to outside graphics, especially "live" ones, like those bloody idiot insect things, was slowing the board down and causing problems.
Huge controversial banners also trigger us... (politics tend to generate a lot of conflict)

odd.... SB censors *** <--- w-t-f without the dashes, but has a smiley named w-t-f?

go figure.... :popcorn:

Shhh I love that smiley, don't go and get it deleted

odd.... SB censors *** <--- w-t-f without the dashes, but has a smiley named w-t-f?
'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself.

1. Upload the weather pic link in the URL box
2. Insert it as your "sigpic" from the same page.
Currently it's not working for this remote file (and others).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom