Sig Line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wasn't referring to you Princess...save your drama!! :shakehead: Both Chris and El told the OP where to find the answer to his question. If he can't figure it out, maybe they can make him some flash cards.

:huh: the problem hasn't been addressed. His sig isn't fixed. If El did something with the smilies that caused other things to go all screwy...it doesn't take a rocket scientist (or a brunette) to see that he can probably do something to fix it.

Also, you did pull the blonde card the other day with me. If the blonde you two were referring to was Chip, that is even worse. Yeah Chip with his annoyingly perfect grammar and spelling...a real stereotypical "blonde" that one is. :rolleyes:

Maybe the guy over here can help you....

Failing that you could try.....

From your edit sig page....

1. Upload the weather pic link in the URL box
2. Insert it as your "sigpic" from the same page.

I don't know how much code is in the weather thing, so whether that will actually work or not.

I do know......because he said so.....that Pete was getting a bit concerned about how linking to outside graphics, especially "live" ones, like those bloody idiot insect things, was slowing the board down and causing problems.

Makes sense to me.

It has nothing to do with the smilies and if the OP would read the link that El provided, he might be able to figure that out.

You are not allowed to have pictures that are hosted elsewhere as signature lines. They have to be saved and uploaded as a [sigpic] here.

It has nothing to do with the smilies and if the OP would read the link that El provided, he might be able to figure that out.

You are not allowed to have pictures that are hosted elsewhere as signature lines. They have to be saved and uploaded as a [sigpic] here.

As much as I've been trying to ignore your nonsense and lame personal attacks, if YOU had been paying attention you would have read that I already tried this.

You are correct about one point though, not all blondes are created equal, some of us were actually born blonde and need no chemicals.

Some of us were actually born blonde and need no chemicals.

Aw :depressed: You got some collateral damage with that one

:popcorn:

Where is that HUGE tub?

Could be . . . I don;t like change :( it sucks :( :hrmph:

:wth: no more frowns? what do you have to do? :-(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom