Sidemount Reg System Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skimaster978

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all, just took a sidemount course and I am hookedI am an open water diver making the tech jump, I have already purchased a sidemount BCD and I need to get the regulators to go with it. Below is a list of items that I would like to buy as a package deal, not in pieces, but if you have the majority of the set, and the price is right, let's make a deal. Money will be sent via PayPal, as a goods/service so please account for that with prices that are offered.Need the following:2 - enviromentally sealed - turret cold water first stages2 - high performance second stages1 - 7 foot hose - rubber1 - 32 - 36 inch rubber hose2 - 6 inch rubber high pressure hoses with attached SPG in PSIOptional: additional LP inflator hose - 32-36 inch rubberTank bands if availableI am flexible on brands, please advise number of dives and last service, and previous maintenence.Thanks all for reading and happy and safe diving!-Charlie

Congrats on coming over to the dark side. Check out DiveGearExpress or Diverightinscuba for their Diverite and HOG reg sets. Also Cave Adventurers, they have good deals as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what he said, same thing I said on CDF, sidemount reg sets just don't come up all that often, especially if you're really particular on the hose lengths. best to buy new, especially with the prices of the Dive Rite XT and Hog sets

Yes I know I started this thread but I have to thank each and everyone on here that referred me over to Cave Adventurers. John initially called me after my email and was patient and informative about everything I would need and everything that I wouldn't need. He set me up with a great rig, and a perfect set! In a couple cases, he recommeded items that were cheaper than what I asked for which just shows that they are super honest guys. I later got a call from Ed who is half way across the country at Sturgis. He responded to my email and gave me a call the next morning to follow up and made sure I was fully informed about what I was buying, what I needed and they really took care of me. The best part was I got a great deal compared to anything else you will find out there!!! A huge +1 and thank you to Ed and John for helping me take my diving to the next level and do it quickly and affordably!

Thanks again everyone who recommended them to me nd thanks Cave Adventurers for kicking ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom