Sidemount MSR-like wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang, I missed reading this before you came to HK. How much is shipping to Hong Kong?

Here's a pic of the wing with two aluminum tanks at the beginning of the dive. It doesn't get more streamlined than that!
View attachment 180671
Thanks to Belgian from CDF.

I'll be in Hong Kong and the Philippines in May if anyone should want one.

Dang, I missed reading this before you came to HK. How much is shipping to Hong Kong?

Roughly $55 via USPS. I'll be in Hong Kong at the end of December if you want don't want to pay the shipping.

Roughly $55 via USPS. I'll be in Hong Kong at the end of December if you want don't want to pay the shipping.

Probably cannot wait till December since I am thinking of using it for a dive trip to Truk in October. Do you also carry the DECO skeleton harnesses?

Hi,

I'm interested to get the wing only but i'm located in Singapore.
Is there any way for me to get the wing?

We can ship to Singapore however it might be expensive. You can calculate here: DECO - Dive Equipment Company - Sidemount - BCD's Add the item to the cart and enter your country and zip.

I'll be in the Philippines in January if you'd like to arrange some sort of pickup there. Do you have any contacts in the Cebu area?

Back
Top Bottom