Sidemount Diving Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me three.

Another reason I hate being Canadian......book =$39......shipping=$32......with exchange $ 92........ouch.....I'll order in a few days after the shock wears off.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another reason I hate being Canadian......book =$39......shipping=$32......with exchange $ 92........ouch.....I'll order in a few days after the shock wears off.......

I too feel your pain. OUCH!

Mike D

The Sidemount Diving books have finally arrived. You can purchase them here - Sidemount Diving - An Almost Comprehensive Guide by Rob Neto [books-smdiving] - $39.00 : Chipola Divers, Sidemount, Technical, & Cave Diving Instruction & Mentoring I will be shipping orders out all week. If you're interested in a signed copy please indicate that in the comments when checking out.

Thanks!
Rob,

Before I order: are you doing a book signing at DEMA? :) The question is semi-serious, as I would probably wait and pick it up there if you are. If not, I will order now and pay the freight.

Where in Canada? I may have a way to save you some shipping costs.

---------- Post added October 9th, 2015 at 11:03 AM ----------

Rob,

Before I order: are you doing a book signing at DEMA? :) The question is semi-serious, as I would probably wait and pick it up there if you are. If not, I will order now and pay the freight.

Unfortunately, I have other commitments the week of DEMA. However, I am signing all books on orders placed with me. If you'd like it personalized just include that in the notes when checking out.

If you can use a padded flat rate envelope from USPS, anywhere in Canada is 19.95. You can also separate one seam on the padded envelope and put the book in a plastic bag, then slide into the padded envelope and tape that side shut. It's what I did for all of my first editions I sent out. That was a spiral bound 8.5x11 work. Never had an issue. However you can only get the padded envelopes thru the USPS site. They are free by the way. I use a lot of them and order a couple dozen at a time. They ship right to your house or business with 7-10 days. Sometimes faster.

Where in Canada? I may have a way to save you some shipping costs.

---------- Post added October 9th, 2015 at 11:03 AM ----------

Unfortunately, I have other commitments the week of DEMA. However, I am signing all books on orders placed with me. If you'd like it personalized just include that in the notes when checking out.

That would be great Rob,
St Albert, Alberta
T8N7B1

Let me know if you need a credit card or do the order through the website.

That would be great Rob,
St Albert, Alberta
T8N7B1

Let me know if you need a credit card or do the order through the website.

Checking with a friend in Canada that may be able to distribute but after Jim's post I decided to check USPS.com. Priority flat rate has increased to $20.85 to Canada (only 90 cents) but first class should be just over $5 US. I will confirm with my local post office on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) and if this is accurate I can ship that way. I don't think it will take much longer than priority mail would.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom