SI Tech neck rings anybody used them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But I may give it a go, and consider the wrists too on my new suit....

They do not make a quick change wrist seal. The only thing Dive Right In Scuba has from wrists is the heat and stick stuff.

Fortunately dry gloves mean a torn wrist seal is probably not going to stop a dive. Even a hole higher up in the seal is most likely temporarily repairable.

The neck seal on the other hand is almost always the end of the dive day.

perhaps I am confused.

I thought this didnt require glue...

It appears I am the one confused. I must have passed over that since I didn't recognize a glove system that works with it. What glove system does it work with, the SI Tech System? That looks to be a viable alternative to gluing the seals on every time.

It appears I am the one confused. I must have passed over that since I didn't recognize a glove system that works with it. What glove system does it work with, the SI Tech System? That looks to be a viable alternative to gluing the seals on every time.

Yeah, I *think* its sitech but I am not certain.
It does indeed seem to "do the trick" as long as the rings aren't too bulky.
I would love to see one in person

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom