SI Tech neck rings anybody used them?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akscubaduck1

Contributor
Reaction score
Land of the midnight sun Anchorage,Alaska
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The neck seal on my Viking dry suit was torn when I got to the dive site today. :shakehead: I would like to install the Si Tech neck ring system, so the next timeI rip a neck seal I can replace it on the dive site. Has anybody had any experince with it. How easy is to install?
Thanks everybody
Terry

Si Tech Nek Tite Neck Seal System - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

There is a video demonstrating ease of install of the latex replacement seal in the link above. Looks to me like it would work well, but I have zero experience with it. Hope to hear good things though, since I am going to be due for a neck seal soon, and am considering installing the ring.

From what Mike at DRIS told me, the system will not ba available till some time in early 2010 (Feb.)
When they do become available I will be having Mike put the system on my DUI suit.

Jim Breslin

I have never dove anything but my typhoon with kneck ring and wrist rings. Having the spare seals in your oh ***** box on the boat and saving a dive priceless.
Eric

I am seriously considering them. It looks a *little* kludgy for me --- ideally I want a clone of the DUI system without all the hassle that comes along with actually having to pay for and maintain a DUI suit.

But I may give it a go, and consider the wrists too on my new suit....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom