SI Tech Blue Spanner Rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ramsy

Contributor
Reaction score
I am in need of two SI Tech blue spanner rings, SI Tech part number 60212. These are the rings you use for thinner gloves. If you have a couple of these rings lying around and would like to sell them please PM me. Thanks.

Do you have any glove lock parts to trade? I need one ring for the wrist mount when the glove is mounted to the latex and one for the mount to the suit, when using the replaceable latex system. I believe I have tons of the blue ones, a few green, and some yellows.

Do you have any glove lock parts to trade? I need one ring for the wrist mount when the glove is mounted to the latex and one for the mount to the suit, when using the replaceable latex system. I believe I have tons of the blue ones, a few green, and some yellows.

Unfortunately, I do not have any glove lock parts to trade. Would you be willing to sell me two of the blue rings? I would also be interested in 2 green rings if you have extras to sell. If so, please PM me your price. Thanks!

You will have to wait until later tonight when I get home to see what I have and what I can spare.

Back
Top Bottom