show your weight loss in LEAD!! (or other household goods!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VA-VA-V-VOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Jamie!!!!!

look at you girl!!!!

love the waistline im seeing and i can see the change in you all over!!!!!

good girl!! :hugs: FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Almity... I'd love to see some more pics of YOU! After all, you are my inspiration! Without this board, and your posts and emails, I wouldn't be where I am today! You have done an amazing job! Keep up the great work!

Thank you all for the kind words! Do you have ANY idea how hard it was to post that swimsuit pic! Whew! But, I talked myself into it. You know... only by comparing those pics, can I see the difference, and I'm happily surprised at what a 64 lb loss can do!

You gals are freakin' amazing.... That's some serious discipline!!! Way to go.

Jamie... consider it a circle because your pics just LIFTED ME SO HIGH that i know i can continue with this healthier way of life!

hehehe - you had to give lead to your little girl - how funny is that and i bet your kids are loving the happier and fitter mum they have now

lets have some fun - i was eyeing off the 100lb box of washing detergent last night and thinking i use to walk around with that on my every single day and i can barely lift it!

so who else??????

almitywife:
Jamie... consider it a circle because your pics just LIFTED ME SO HIGH that i know i can continue with this healthier way of life!

hehehe - you had to give lead to your little girl - how funny is that and i bet your kids are loving the happier and fitter mum they have now

lets have some fun - i was eyeing off the 100lb box of washing detergent last night and thinking i use to walk around with that on my every single day and i can barely lift it!

so who else??????

Wow! You all have 100 lb boxes of laundry detergent! Aussies don't play around with the dirt, do they! :D Isn't it a good feeling to put things in perspective?

The last time I was hoofing it up/down a hill, and in full dive gear and lots of lead, I thought, "Wow! And I used to carry this weight around day in and day out!" And YOU... at 100 lbs GONE! What a feeling! :yeahbaby:

My son is 76 lbs... so when I hit that mark, I'll be taking a pic with him! Sierra was groaning at me cause she said the lead was heavy! Most other kids her age are 60 lbs or more. She's a skinny minnie!

erparamedic:
Well... since I don't have 64 lbs of canned food in my pantry... I decided to use my daughter and and some lead weights. :wink: Then, I put on some baggy clothes... then, some clothes that fit! And, lastly, a pic of "where I came from". I'm gonna go out on a limb here (this takes major guts!)... and post a swimsuit pic... and it's REALLY BAD... and I WAS REALLY REALLY FAT!!! BEWARE!

Sierra is 7 1/2 year old, 4'2", and 51 lbs. She is holding 13 lbs of lead. So... 64 lbs!

And here is me in some super baggy clothes now!

Here, I'm in a pair of jeans... non-stretchy waist, but has a drawstring to pull it tight. :wink: Size 26... but fit big like a 28.

The jeans will fall off if I don't hold them up! The shirt is a 26/28.

And... here I am in clothes that fit... sorta! :wink:

Shorts 20, shirt still too big. Oh... and look! Sleeveless!

And... in a short sleeve shirt.

Look! My shirt is tucked in!

BEWARE... The next pic is from 4 years ago... I was at my high weight back then too. (Then I lost some, and regained it ALL and started over in January.) I feel like I can post it now, because that's not who I am anymore. :wink: (Please, no "fat remarks" though.)

What an absolutely incredible difference!! You look stunning Jamie!! Keep up the good work!

Almity and ER - you are both very inspirational! I don't think I'm ready to post pics yet but I've lost 61 pounds, so just look at ER's pic of her daughter and mentally subtract 3 pounds of lead. ;-)

They look like 15ltr tanks too! :11:

That is incredible! - well done!

almitywife:
OR 4 steel tanks!
4tanks.jpg

erparamedic:
BEWARE... The next pic is from 4 years ago... I was at my high weight back then too.

:11::11::11: - Incredible! What a 'life changing' difference!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom