Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I spent Memorial Day weekend on the M/V Fling diving the Flower Gardens. The following were taken with my DC1000 SL961 digitial strobe with diffuser and wide angle lens:

PICT0035_2-1.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0168_2.jpg

PICT0009_2.jpg

PICT0246.jpg

PICT0221.jpg

PICT0067.jpg

Ok, the last wasn't anything special as far as the Sealife was concerned.

Nice shots!!!

I was looking at the Diopters yesterday and was wondering which one to get for the Sealife camera???

Reefnet sells +5 and +10 diopters and the attachment for the dc1000

treywilly your pics are awesome! It looks like your combo wide angle and diffuser was the right combo. Did you use a single strobe or dual strobes?

I'd post my pictures from yesterday, but I couldn't take any. Catastrophic flood as soon as I descended, so camera is currently soaking in alcohol. It flooded before I turned it on, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Four years, hundreds of dives, thousands of pictures and hours of video.... It's been a good camera and I'll miss it if I can't resurrect it.

The bitch of it is that this happened in a pool after several dives with it in excess of 150'.

PICT0086_edited-11.jpg

Taken at Molasses reef with a very tempermental strobe and arm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom