Show us your SeaLife shots!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DC500 with digital strobe:

gold-moray.jpg

Wow, nice shot! I can't wait to get my brand spankin' new digital strobe under the water.

Thanks, RichKirby! Yours are good too. This was taken in pretty bad viz:

caesar-grunt.jpg

I'm not a photographer and for the poster who wanted to know how to get shots in focus, my advice is to take a lot of them. :)

Please let's keep this thread simply about showing the images. Viewers can make their own assessments.

Try this one:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=154413

If you would like to add your critiques about the cameras please do so in one of the relevant threads asking for opinions on the Sealife systems. Thanks!

Wow! I love your shot of the green moray and also the shark! Congrats on those! Great job. Now, in terms of your earlier 'bad' dc310 pictures.....I am sure that every underwater photographer has a bunch of these type of shots. The fact that you say "I did own the DC500 for about two days before I returned it. At the time there was sooo much bad publicity and apparent problems that I didn't even take it out of the box" makes me wonder why you are writing so often about how bad this camera is. By your own admission you have not TRIED this camera. Now that the gallery is up you can see some of the pictures that I have taken with my dc500. IMHO they are clear and focused and have good color. I will be posting more pics soon from our trip to Saba and Statia and also coral spawning pictures from our trip to the Flower Gardens next week.
To the other DC500 users out there.....if you don't want to or know how to post your pictures here atleast add a reply with a note to check your gallery.

One from Belize one from Vancouver

Cool, Darnold, I love that little blenny!

It's good to see all these fantastic shots with the Sealife cameras. I just got the
DC500, myself, but haven't had the chance to use it underwater. The low cost alone, since I already had a couple strobes and accessory lenses, allows me to save for a housing for my Nikon.

AGGGHHH....If I could just get my pictures to attach.....

Back
Top Bottom