Show us your PPD Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
yup, i t_ink it is...

is_ and veitc_

:D

jonix should make one such tag (in those colors, okay?) :D

Are we discussing a Isbaby - Mike Veitch romantic liaison???

Cannot happen - it has been written. Did we not learn as children the prophesy of "The Cat and the Fiddle"?

And lo, it was written thusly: -

"Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle'
the cow jumped over the moon.
The little dog laughed to see such fun, AND.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

the Ish ran away with THE SPOON"

It is your destiny. Do not try to escape....

In my defence, I think my job may be frying my brain.:banghead:

Cheers,

thepurplehammerhead:
In my defence, I think my job may be frying my brain.:banghead:

Cheers,
have to correct you here... MONIQUE ran away with the SPOON...

the dISH might be running away with the veitch but we won't know that until she gets back and they both announce their union

meanwhile allow me to contribute this instead - i will post it first in filipino and TRY to translate it as best as humanly possible...

ano ang tatlong pinakamasarap gawin sa buong mundo:
1) tumae pag taeng-tae
2) kamutin ang kating-kati
3) at pagusapan ang buhay ng ibang tao

translation:

there are 3 things that are most satisfying to do in life:
1) crap when you've really got to crap
2) scratch that really itchy itch
3) talk about other people's lives

Jag lost in translation...

PS
larry: can you post your photo again... imee's asking for it (serious!)

shugar:
have to correct you here... MONIQUE ran away with the SPOON...

the dISH might be running away with the veitch but we won't know that until she gets back and they both announce their union

meanwhile allow me to contribute this instead - i will post it first in filipino and TRY to translate it as best as humanly possible...

ano ang tatlong pinakamasarap gawin sa buong mundo:
1) tumae pag taeng-tae
2) kamutin ang kating-kati
3) at pagusapan ang buhay ng ibang tao

translation:

there are 3 things that are most satisfying to do in life:
1) crap when you've really got to crap
2) scratch that really itchy itch
3) talk about other people's lives

Jag lost in translation...

PS
larry: can you post your photo again... imee's asking for it (serious!)

Jag,

Which pic?

And while we're at it, which Imee?

Oh well, assuming it's a pic of me - here you are...

LarryPoint.jpg

Cheers,

thepurplehammerhead:
Jag,

Which pic?

And while we're at it, which Imee?

Oh well, assuming it's a pic of me - here you are...

LarryPoint.jpg

Cheers,
imee endelman who else?

damn we look alike it's freaky... well good for you i guess, it means you're gwapo like me

Jag

Ah, but have you got a pick of Imee...

...in a blue bikini....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

P.S. You must be a handsome devil!

shugar:
imee endelman who else?

damn we look alike it's freaky... well good for you i guess, it means you're gwapo like me

Jag

This is better than a Filipino Soap Opera... first you got the romance, then the reuniting of long lost twin brothers, and we even have an evil dictator trying to steal the girl(s)... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom