Show us your PPD Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Midwest who's Giovanni??
Is that your given name or what :wink:?

And where is Kris Aquino's tag :D :devil:

Jamdiver:
Midwest who's Giovanni??
Is that your given name or what :wink:?

And where is Kris Aquino's tag :D :devil:

Iris begged me to change. What's a gentleman to do. But if you miss kris, check out my favorite webpage at the bottom :D . And yes, my first name is Giovanni. Always get asked if I was italian. Then they find out my last name and they always ask why the italian first name and hispanic last name. I just tell em to blame it on my parents :D

midwestdvr:
Iris begged me to change. What's a gentleman to do. But if you miss kris, check out my favorite webpage at the bottom :D . And yes, my first name is Giovanni. Always get asked if I was italian. Then they find out my last name and they always ask why the italian first name and hispanic last name. I just tell em to blame it on my parents :D

Lol ok, did check out the webpage it's cool....
But seems like something a stalker would put up :D :)

Jamdiver:
Lol ok, did check out the webpage it's cool....
But seems like something a stalker would put up :D :)
It took a while to find it. Lots more "I hate Kris" web page out there. When you getting your cam? Will be picking up my brand new (used) WAL and macro lens for my new Ikelite housing (if it ever gets here)

midwestdvr:
It took a while to find it. Lots more "I hate Kris" web page out there. When you getting your cam? Will be picking up my brand new (used) WAL and macro lens for my new Ikelite housing (if it ever gets here)

Don't ask sigh... :( :(

Canon will probably ship it out to an address I specified (in the states)by the end of week.
Then i'll have to Fedex it down here and probably pay some bloody extortionist duties and taxes on my camera to get it into the island..., despite the fact that it will be repaired and not new!

Let me know what you think of the ike housing and post pics if you're feeling generous.
I still take my housing with me on dives, just for practice really..
Hasn't flooded :D.

Jamdiver:
Don't ask sigh... :( :(

Canon will probably ship it out to an address I specified (in the states)by the end of week.
Then i'll have to Fedex it down here and probably pay some bloody extortionist duties and taxes on my camera to get it into the island..., despite the fact that it will be repaired and not new!
Ouch. Hurts in the pocket.

midwestdvr:
Ouch. Hurts in the pocket.

Welcome to my world, all my dive and camera gear has been smuggled into the island in my suitcase when travelling, mostly because I refuse to pay duties on stuff that i've already paid tax on in another country..

You're allowed US$500 of non-dutiable items when you travel here as a citizen..
BRB.

midwestdvr:

now that's just sick :l:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom