Show us your PPD Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Where's enrique's tags?
I need to get off my lazy *** and post the pics here :) I'll do it this weekend.

midwestdvr:
Iris begged me to change. What's a gentleman to do. But if you miss kris, check out my favorite webpage at the bottom :D . And yes, my first name is Giovanni. Always get asked if I was italian. Then they find out my last name and they always ask why the italian first name and hispanic last name. I just tell em to blame it on my parents :D
Most filipinos can relate to this. Take my name for instance, first and last names are spanish, while my middle name is german, go figure. Now, I'm doing the same thing to my kids, they've got american names with spanish last names:)

BTW, what happened to Chris and who's the chick as your avatar?

Here's one of my tags. Sorry it took awhile to post this pic and thanks to the pasaways for the tags.

subzero:
Most filipinos can relate to this. Take my name for instance, first and last names are spanish, while my middle name is german, go figure. Now, I'm doing the same thing to my kids, they've got american names with spanish last names:)

BTW, what happened to Chris and who's the chick as your avatar?
Iris begged me to change it. The new one is maui taylor. Maybe I should change it as I've been getting PMs lately regarding it :D

midwestdvr:
Iris begged me to change it. The new one is maui taylor. Maybe I should change it as I've been getting PMs lately regarding it :D
REally? Thats too funny!

I wonder if some of the other girls get that?

Midwest's avatars....

Leading impressionable young males astray since last week :D :wink: :)

midwestdvr:
Maybe I should change it as I've been getting PMs lately regarding it :D
I hope people are not PM'ng you for marriage proposals :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom