Show us your PPD Tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
He's cruel bro...if you read his profile, the only thing that closely resembles the truth is his 3mm speedo neo orange colored thong!

OK, so I stretched the truth a bit... OK so I don't finance my diving by selling missiles.

ishbaby:
I like Daddy Yankee, Beenie Man, Culo, Pitbull and Don Omar, some of my downloads over the net are random artists and I choose the reggaeton which does not sound similar to some of what I had, coz yes, most of them do sound ridiculously the same, hehe. I like listening to it, always gives me that Boracay/White Beach feeling. :D :D Hey ya comin from Jamaica, you must probably have extensive collections of REGGAETON (i know ur sick of it already hehehe). You can give me good catchy titles I can download over the net. :)

Actually I only have hmmm maybe 10 reggaeton songs on my pc, mostly daddy yankee some remixes with Sean Paul and this great remix of Shakira's 'La Tortura' song, I could listen to it alllllllll day :14::14:.

Reggaeton is definitely good for a chill out at the beach sort of vibe although after a while it can get tiresome.
I usually just do a search for 'reggaeton' using limewire and download the most popular songs or look at the charts for latin music and see what's popular :).

Reggaeton isn't hugely popular here it's starting to catch on, it's mainly from Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Panama :).

midwestdvr:
Looks like the DHS doesn't have anything against me. Thanks, dudes :D

Sweet looking tags dude...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom