Show Off Your Landscape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah! very nice! My dad has one well like pond with water lilies and Iris and has his collection of outdoor bonsai positioned around the pond...very Zen

From the dining room, there is a water feature that consists of a stream and a pool. It's there, under the snow.
snow.jpg

Not landscaping, but these are partial views from our bedroom. Blame Leesa for the off topic shots. :wink:
DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0181.jpg

DSCF0180.jpg

Jcsgt:
Come on, fellow Scubaboarders, show us your Underalls...er...landscaping and yard photos!

Here's my first attempt at a waterfall. I'm going to enlarge the pond area so I can replace koi I lost to raccoons, last May.
waterfall.jpg

That's really nice. I have perfect terrain for doing some nice waterfalls, but no time to do the work. How long did it take you? Is it concrete lined?

very nice, jcsgt ... i love that waterfall

dherbman:
From the dining room, there is a water feature that consists of a stream and a pool. It's there, under the snow.
snow.jpg

Not landscaping, but these are partial views from our bedroom. Blame Leesa for the off topic shots. :wink:
DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0181.jpg

DSCF0180.jpg
Very nice! I love winter shots.

Thanks, guys. No, it's not concrete lined, just plain old pond liner.

It took several days of doing nothing but digging, due to the dense clay soil, then another couple days to lay the liner to get it right. The rocks and plants have been a work in progress since the waterfall went in, three years ago. There are also several water lilies and other plants in the pond, but it's hard to see from the angle of the shot.

very cool, you are...to get out there and do that!

I hope it is near your bedroom window and you can listen to the water.

catherine96821:
very cool, you are...to get out there and do that!

I hope it is near your bedroom window and you can listen to the water.
Thanks, and it is. Kind of lulls you to sleep.

That is Mt. McLoughlin. Raineer is in Washington near Seattle and I'm in Southern Oregon.

Back
Top Bottom