Show me yours and I'll show you mine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I got this idea from reading another post. There are different DIY projects on this board and there are a lot of pictures to go along with the projects. Please post your DIY project pictures here. Yes, I mean any DIY project you have done. It would be nice for anyone to come to one place to see pictures of the projects you have done.....

WOW Murph, I thought your were talking about something else there for a second.... sheeeesh, had me worried

Why does someone need a Tank Tumbler :06:

Wildbill:cop_2:

Wildbill:
Why does someone need a Tank Tumbler :06:

Wildbill:cop_2:

WB,
You roll a tank with an abrasive inside to remove surface rust or corrosion from the inside surface of the tank. If a tank doesn't pass a visual inspection from too much surface corrosion, you do this to clean it up for a better look at the inner wall. Light surface rust on steel tanks will clean off with rolling. If there are pits, they'll be exposed. If there's pits, it's off to the bone pile for your tired old friend.

WD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom