Show me your Desktops!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan:
I don't use one. I'm a purist... desktop backgrounds noticeably slow down screen rendering and add no functionality to my computer :wink:
Well aren't you just a party pooper!

I use two computers at the "same" time. One is for Internet, word processing, etc. It has an image of my #1 dive buddy as a backdrop. The other computer is my video editing computer. It has an backdrop based on a satellite image of my home, Santa Catalina Island, which I processed years ago when I taught satellite remote sensing.

The two computers share a common keyboard/mouse/monitor since I can only be active on one at a time. The two different backdrops allow me to quickly determine which computer is active.

Dr. Bill

This is my walpaper at home. I took this pic in Hawaii last June. It is copyrighted.

Yes, the cat has its own SCUBA kit... you've probably seen pictures on the 'Net.

Andrea certainly is an attractive woman, but more important she is an awesome diver and a good U/W photographer. We've dived together for about 4-5 years. Come to think of it, all my dive buddies are attractive (yes, they are all female these days).

Dr. Bill

drbill:
Come to think of it, all my dive buddies are attractive (yes, they are all female these days).

Dr. Bill
We are not worthy!!!

jonnythan:
I don't use one. I'm a purist... desktop backgrounds noticeably slow down screen rendering and add no functionality to my computer :wink:

No desktop background..., tssk tssk blasphemous I say!
:11:

Back
Top Bottom