Show me your Desktops!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
Alright SB'ers, show me your desktops.
It's a picture of two freediving girls that would get me banned very quickly... :D

Laurens

This is my background.. an overfriendly seagull that was almost sitting on my shoulder at Catalina, sharing my nachos.. He/she was a sweetie pie, so I didn't mind sharing my lunch... :)

Jamdiver:

I'm curious to see what exactly you guys have got on your pc's, dive related backgrounds perhaps?
Mac desktops are particularly welcomed!!

Here's mine..

Here's mine-Belize 2 months ago.

Jamdiver:

Here's mine..
My only regret about mine is that I didn't take the picture, even though I did do the dive... It was taken by Tim Williams, ex-manager of Bikini Divers. The plane is a Helldiver blown off the flight deck of the USS Saratoga by the Baker shot.

MissyP:

This is my background.. an overfriendly seagull that was almost sitting on my shoulder at Catalina, sharing my nachos.. He/she was a sweetie pie, so I didn't mind sharing my lunch... :)

I know that gull, he's had some of my fries a few times. Always at the fountian.

El Orans, I believe I need a peek at that link, as well. PM, please?

Here's mine at home.......
screencap.jpg

The picture is of my boyfriend ScubaJedi all geared up to go caving with me around Christmas. He has since decided that he's really not all that interested in caving.... however he's been bitten by the "dive" bug so I can't wait to get pictures of him underwater!

This is my desktop at work........
work_screencap.jpg

Pretty obvious where MY brain is when I'm at work!

I use the "Hero of the Month" philosphy for mine. May belongs to this Marine 1SG.

I don't use one. I'm a purist... desktop backgrounds noticeably slow down screen rendering and add no functionality to my computer :wink:

Back
Top Bottom