Show me your Desktops!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parrothead_Diver:
Mine is a picture of my backyard whenever I visit Maui...

Parrothead....NIIIIICE.

One of my two desktops - this is the laptop...

It's from a beach in Vanuatu (forgot the name - bu tit's damn close to the "Survivor hut")
Z...

KidK9:
Ok, that's cool. Did you use PS Elements or the big program?
I use the big program, but as far as my photo manipulation goes; it's nothing you can't do in elements.

Apologies for the hijack... but.. Here's a few before-after comparisons, 3 from Truk and another from the 352 [all shots Chickdiver took and I cleaned up]. The Truk photos are with a Canon A40, 352 with an Olympus 5050.

This is the one I currently have as a desktop wallpaper. It was one of my first pictures taken with my UW cam. This was taken at molases reef Key Largo It scales up well to 1024x768

JASON ~~~

jaycanwk:
This was taken at molases reef Key Largo It scales up well to 1024x768

Speaking of Molasses Reef; this was my desktop for a long time [until my harddrive crashed], and now there is a printed version framed and on my desk at work with a sticky note of "Why I'm Here" on it. Taken by NetDoc:

Interesting background DeepDog...
The infamous Ferrari Enzo... eeew
I'm partial to the 550 Maranello or 360 Modena .... Not that I have a choice in the matter :p
Spectre I like your background it sorta reminds me of a car engine that I found whilst diving yesterday...

Back
Top Bottom