• Yes, let's stop them before someone gets hurt

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Yes, please

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • OMG Yes, starting with this one

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
I think Don is just jealous that he doesn't get to play on the MOF poll.... :e18:
I can't?! :11: I never tried.

Our primary operator for last month's Florida weeks is very intense about safety, while still keeping the trips fun, and was just silent at our final checks. Right before we'd walk to the stride point, we'd each confirm loudly: "Mask on forehead...!"

DandyDon:
I can't?! :11: I never tried.

Our primary operator for last month's Florida weeks is very intense about safety, while still keeping the trips fun, and was just silent at our final checks. Right before we'd walk to the stride point, we'd each confirm loudly: "Mask on forehead...!"

That sounds like a vote for MOF.

According to PADI you should never wear your poll on your forehead. It's a universal sign of distress and makes you look like a kook :wink:

devolution365:
I think polls should only be allowed on Saturdays, why isn't that a choice?

I think your next poll should be about whether or not we should have a forum dedicated to polls.

No, never on the Sabbath. BTW, let's take a poll on who celebrates which day as the Sabbath.

I think we need a poll concerning the formation of a commission to examine whether polls should be disontinued. :sofa:

Hey, isn't this a little bit off the topic of SCUBA? :D

riguerin:
According to PADI you should never wear your poll on your forehead. It's a universal sign of distress and makes you look like a kook :wink:

I believe that it says you should never wear your pool on your forehead, and if you do, then they use a pole to stick the person and get free beer. I think that is what it says. Maybe. Possibly. Sort of.

My answer would be NO. I enjoy reading people's polls. Furthermore, this thread is useless, Don.

No answer -- I haven't completed my Polling specialty class yet, can't poll in public 'til I'm certified.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom