Should I GO???

• Yessssssssssssss!

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquabella

Reaction score
Help me out guys...should I go? No need for details(plane, divin', sun, lotsa divin', boat, LOTSA DIVIN', you know..)

I just need to be pushed over the cliff...so?

BTW..I vote yes!

LOL, i vote no... send me the money and i'll go. :)

steve

ps... well, ok i'll change my vote to yes, go and have a fun, safe time. :)

And please tell me there is going to be lots of diving!!!!! :wink:

I need to know where and when in order to come to a firm decision on whether to give you the heave-ho shove.

Cough up some details!! :)

Diverlady

Were the heck are going? Doesn't sound like Alberta to me hmmmmm??:D

Of course you should go!!!!!!

The girl's got some very strange questions. LOL

LOL!!!

going goooood so far...no no's!

Hmmm...Alberta? nah, that's later...LOL

This time it'd be Blackbeards baby...it would be my very first time EVER diving the warm stuff....phew...gotta go.

i was on Blackbeards a little over a year ago. for the money you cant beat it, we had a GREAT time. :)

steve

Ok, so let me get this right... Should I take a trip south on a boat full of dive buddies you know? Sailing around the Bimini islands diving crysal clear warm waters or hit Innerkip! You gotta be narc'd :wacko: Tough decission.....

Aquabella once bubbled...
Help me out guys...should I go? No need for details(plane, divin', sun, lotsa divin', boat, LOTSA DIVIN', you know..)

I just need to be pushed over the cliff...so?

BTW..I vote yes!

Aquabella the picture is clear stay home in the cold, snow up to your ears, layer cloths on, scrap your car, who wouldn't want to stay home love the snow!!! :wacko:
Life is to short go for it. Pound in 20 dives eat party with your buddies what more is there in life ??? Warm weather sun, fun, party!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom