Short list of "New Posts"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fan(t)a(s)tic

Contributor
Reaction score
Is it just me or has the lenght of the New Posts list become shorter? It seems there's some sort of cut-off if one page is full.

I liked the way it was before (did *I* switch something? :crash: ), kinda gave me more overview of what had been going on in the last few hours, or so.

All search results are limited to 500 matches which includes the new post query, 500 matches is of course many pages long.

I've noticed the same thing. My thought was that there are now more threads per page. Was that a change with the new skins?

Paula

diver_paula:
I've noticed the same thing. My thought was that there are now more threads per page. Was that a change with the new skins?

Paula
And it was not just this weekend. I was also wondering if I had accidently changed a setting of some sort or something... but I couldn't find anything....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom