Shore diving Memorial Day Week!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come out. I'll have 2 newbs with me. It's a super shallow dive. I have them diving 120's so they should get a ton of bottom time.

I might pick up a second flag if we have a large group.

confucius says " better to have short dive than empty tank " ! I may be diving the bridge early
in the week but nothing certain at this time.

I may be able to join you down there Mon or Tues. Our plans to go to the Cayman's got scrapped due to Jeff getting barotrauma in both ears. If a dive is planned for afternoon, Jeff might join us (he's not a morning person). If it's early, I'll come anyway and Jeff can sleep in, :coffee:

Real big bummer about the Caymans not happening Sandy. That sucks. but good for me since I will get to see you and dive with you more then.

My BF is not going on this trip anymore (work for him sucks right now) so I will be able to dive more. Yahoo.

Saturday at LBTS (Datura Street) is looking good. I think noon with Reef's group will be great. Steve, if you can still make it for Saturday afternoon that would be awesome.

Saturday morning I leading a dive group out to Mooring ball ( drop off) , but let me know if your dive is late in the afternoon

That was noon with Reef's Group? No can do. Might not even be able to do the morning dive.. will see in the morning. Going to the keys to help with the whales tonight, and will be back by sun up... might be too tired to dive.. if that is possible.
Lucky, have you considered going down to the keys for a day to help with the whales? Reef, is that a possibility for you guys?

We already have reservations at LBTS.

Our group will be in the water at 8am tomorrow, and probably again at noon.

We might do BHB tomorrow evening aswell.

Reef, I think I will join you guys at Datura Street at noon. I look for you guys (I have pink split fins, cant miss me!!!). I cant do 8 am since my flight lands at midnight and I need my rest. Plus I have to get tanks!

I wont have a flag with me so if you have an extra just in case the group is large, that would be awesome.

Jenny, I will definitely consider that as part of my trip. I should be able to head to the Keys during the week before I head back home.

Steve, Maybe we can dive later on in the day on Saturday, after you get done with the drop off and I get done with LBTS.

Sandy, join us Saturday afternoon with Reef's group or lets plan something with Steve for later. Hopefully this is not to early for Jeff. :D

See you guys in a day! Cant wait.

Reef, thanks for the clarification on the dive time on Sat. I will try to make it, but want you to know in advance there is a possibility I am a no show..just hate it when somebody says they will show up then don't, and don't want to be accused of similar.:wink:

Lucky, if you can make it down, that would be specular. I was down the other night and only about 1/2 of the people who say they will come actually show up. The whales need your help! The staff is tired and this will be going on for months!

Saturday morning I leading a dive group out to Mooring ball ( drop off) , but let me know if your dive is late in the afternoon
How late in the afternoon? The later the better for Jeff (as long as it doesn't turn into a twilight or night dive). Tw0, three, or four o'clock would work. He's not getting into town until after midnight tonight, and he doesn't know he's diving tomorrow yet :D I'll let him know when he calls me when he gets in. Is there a place to shower to the point of feeling clean afterwards in case we decide to eat somewhere later? Of course, you're gonna have to email with directions......d'oh!

Steve, Maybe we can dive later on in the day on Saturday, after you get done with the drop off and I get done with LBTS.

Sandy, join us Saturday afternoon with Reef's group or lets plan something with Steve for later. Hopefully this is not to early for Jeff. :D

See you guys in a day! Cant wait.
Jeff doesn't like large groups since he considers himself a newbee (I know, I know, but he's really self-concsious, and he NEEDS close supervision still.....lol) We'll pass up Reef's group, and hopefully you, Steven, Jeff and I can do a dive later in the afternoon, then go out to eat somewhere?

Looking forward to seeing (and diving with) you again!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom