Shore diving Memorial Day Week!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A few of us are headed down from Tampa I believe. Lucky I think I met you in Bonaire last year?

We plan on doing LBTS Saturday and early Sunday.

Hi Reef, yes we met last year. I miss Bonaire. I might have to join you on that Sunday morning dive at LBTS. Depends on what time Sat if I can make it. Keep me in the loop so I know what you guys decide and I can see if I can make it.

I just want to dive. Its been to long.

Reef, when are you diving on Saturday? Early morning? I may be interested...

Everything depends on the weather. Jenny have you heard an early forecast? We plan on coming up Friday night, and staying until noon Sunday. I'll have a 2 new divers with me, and one more seasoned diver. I hope to enter at Datura around 8am Saturday and again at noon Saturday. Depending on the conditions I might try to squeeze in a night dive Saturday night. Sunday we would hit the water at 8am again and then pack up after the dive for the trip back to Tampa.

LD we are headed back to Bonaire in August. I miss the 7 tank days.

Nope. Expecting excellent conditions. :) Sat. morn. is doable for me. Wish I could do more, but have a bunch o commitments..

We are booked at the Santa Barbara Inn. Our backup plan is Blue Heron. We should be there Friday late evening. Humm, maybe a night dive.

On Friday the hight tide is at 05:36 PM at BHB.

Last edited:
loving that weather forecast Jenny. Cant wait to get in the water. Might even see about getting George in with a refresher course while we are in FL.

Hey Reef, how new are the divers you are going with? I'm also recently certified but I'm an air hog still. I'd like to maybe come out but I wouldn't want to cut anyone's dive short. I dove Jupiter last weekend and got 23 mins at max depth of 84ft and 30 mins at max depth of 74ft.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom