Shore Diving and Truck Rentals for 2024 Bonaire Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I got a chance to talk for awhile with ‘simonbeans’ last month. He definitely says that the ultimate dive trucks are awesome. He now prefers the offshore diving offered by ‘Buddy Dive’ at Bonaire because they really look after their diving ..( and other ) customers on their trips. I am really looking forward someday soon to go there and be able to dive. So far it seems as if the whole island is ‘set up’ for diving tourism.

Hey All,

Steve from NYC area here. Recently joined the 2024 Bonaire Invasion Crew and hoping to join a group for afternoon shore diving. If anybody has room in their truck, I’d be happy/grateful to pitch in.

Thanks. Looking forward to meeting you all.

I'd just like to thank everyone who participated in "Chris' Truck Diving Buddy Match' service... especially those who participated on Day-1 as the muscle-memory for stick-shift was still a little "rusty" :eek:
You had certainly remastered the skill by the time I did Alice with you, mid week! I drive a stick quite often at home, and you did quite well by the time i was a passenger!
BTW, I was able to relocate one of the 3 sea horses that I had hoped to find, the next afternoon.

I'd just like to thank everyone who participated in "Chris' Truck Diving Buddy Match' service... especially those who participated on Day-1 as the muscle-memory for stick-shift was still a little "rusty" :eek:
No problem at all Chris. Thank you for driving and picking out the dive sites. For me, the truck diving was a good experience! 👍

You had certainly remastered the skill by the time I did Alice with you
Thanks... it did come back, but day one had some... uhhh... hiccups, lol.

BTW, I was able to relocate one of the 3 sea horses that I had hoped to find, the next afternoon.
OOH, nice. Glad to hear you found one again though! Still need to work on sea horses now that I'm trying my hand at camera work.

Chris, I was quite glad to participate. I wish I could have done more shore diving but I was not in top condition for it.

we made it there and back, that's what is important :rofl3:
seriously speaking, thank you for the ride and driving us everywhere ... let's do it again

Back
Top Bottom