Shore Diving and Truck Rentals for 2024 Bonaire Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Splitting this out to a new separate thread on truck rentals and shore diving.

Currently I am traveling solo, and am interested in shore diving and splitting the cost of truck rentals.

Hello. 99% of rental trucks are stick (manual transmission) - I drive stick.
Maybe you may want to add Bonaire 2024 Invasion to the title of this thread?
My son Patrick and I are willing to rent the truck and can fit 2 or 3 more divers in the truck for a total of 5.

I'm a single diver. I'm up to sharing with you, Jake. Gregg and Terri are looking at sharing too. Maybe we have a full truck??

I can drive a stick as well. Woot!!!!

I love driving stick. I've been using one since 70 or so. My daughter and son learned on a stick. Now all my local vehicles are automatic. Sigh.

Single diver here looking to share a truck. Happy to drive stick or auto, or be a passenger

I love driving stick. I've been using one since 70 or so. My daughter and son learned on a stick. Now all my local vehicles are automatic. Sigh.
I learned to drive stick at age 12 in a Willy ... , that was just few years ago,

I learned to drive manual transmission In a Jeep at my uncles farm …. There clarified

Back
Top Bottom