Shore Diving and Truck Rentals for 2024 Bonaire Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yea!!!! they should have left the water, and taken the cheap bottle... but that's me.
Or was it a donkey who took the water and put the empty bottle in the trash ?
So, in conclusion, I should simply say, "An a$$ stole my water bottle". Very well said, my man

I haven't seen anyone mention Ultimate Dive Trucks. We rented one and it was awesome to dive from. Tank holders, plastic totes, a cooler, shower and commercial grade lockboxes. Comfortably fits 4 divers. They are more expensive, but worth it my book. Especially if you're splitting costs. I don't have any personal or business interest in the trucks. I simply have used one and thought it was great.

So, in conclusion, I should simply say, "An a$$ stole my water bottle". Very well said, my man
:D f you knew the individual, then YES
but if it was a little boy thirsty, then NO
if it was the donkey, absolutely NO
:D

Ok, just confirming - I have grabbed a truck rental from AB - yeah I know it's not even 2024 yet... I'd rather have everything lined up before June, lol.

What can I say, I'm excited, lol.
Includes a double-cab pickup with manual transmission, tax and full insurance with zero
deductible. Additional drivers no charge.

Pick-up : 6/16/2023 2:00 PM Drop-off : 6/21/2024 2:00 PM
So finish Day-1 morning dives, chow down, give them a call and on to shore dives in the afternoon.

Ok, just confirming - I have grabbed a truck rental from AB - yeah I know it's not even 2024 yet... I'd rather have everything lined up before June, lol.

So finish Day-1 morning dives, chow down, give them a call and on to shore dives in the afternoon.

Shotgun!

Splitting this out to a new separate thread on truck rentals and shore diving.

Currently I am traveling solo, and am interested in shore diving and splitting the cost of truck rentals.
simonbeans mentioned this trip as I have limitations to my diving at my age and physical ability. ( Allan Klauda ) of A and D Adventures. …He highly recommends this trip. Due to obligations and cost, more likely for me next year.

have you checked with Al for maybe "special rates" for this group?

That was via Al. Those 5 days ran $317.42, so $63.48 per day, all-included.
My son and I will join you one or two days if there is no quorum .. or if we don’t end up renting one also

I haven't seen anyone mention Ultimate Dive Trucks. We rented one and it was awesome to dive from. Tank holders, plastic totes, a cooler, shower and commercial grade lockboxes. Comfortably fits 4 divers. They are more expensive, but worth it my book. Especially if you're splitting costs. I don't have any personal or business interest in the trucks. I simply have used one and thought it was great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom