Shore dives and other activities Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also forgot to mention, Da Fish Shack in GT is a fun waterside spot for lunch/dinner/sunset watching. Also SouthWest Collective for coffee (in Harbour Place, just across from Paradise. Grab a coffee and then go watch the Tarpon by the ladder freak out the cruise shippers!)

So we just arrived back at home and I pleased to tell you we had an AMAZING trip!

We did get a chance to eat at Peppers and they had a great artist playing all kinds of wonderful hits like Bob Marley, The Eagles, and some new mainstream hits. He is a great performer I wished I could have caught his name because I would plan to eat there again when he's preforming.

We stayed on the East End with Compass Point Dive Resort, if you truly want to spoil yourselves stay there and dive with Ocean Frontiers at Compass Point. They are a great team to dive with.

My buddy and I dove the Kittiwake wreck while the girls played at 7 mile beach and it was worth the trip to dive the Kittiwake.

We lucked out on the day we played at the beach because the cruise ships could not dock due to some very high winds so the beach was nearly empty as well as the wreck.

I sent a post card to each of my brothers from Hell's Post Office.

If you stay on the East End give the lighthouse a try as well as the Italian Kitchen.

Eagle Ray's has some great lionfish tacos too!

I'm sad to tell you we didn't get to do any shore diving but we made it to some awesome dive sites with Ocean Frontiers.
The sites we loved were:
Kelly's Caverns
Maggie's Maze
Ironshore Gardens
Sunset Reef (Night Dive)

We are now talking about scheduling our trip for next year already!

Thank you all for you suggestions I plan to revisit this post when we plan our next trip.

Back
Top Bottom